15 min, 8 servings, vegan
• 3 to 4 tomatoes, chopped
• ½ medium onion, diced
• 2 garlic cloves, minced
• 1 small bunch of cilantro, chopped
• 1 jalapeño, seeded and chopped
• 1 to 2 limes, juiced
• Salt to taste
• Late July chips
• Optional ingredients: mango,
avocado, tomatillos, sweet corn, black
1. Mix the tomatoes, onion, garlic, cilantro & jalapeño in a large bowl and stir well.
2. Juice the limes into the mix, and add salt to taste. Add avocado, tomatillos,
sweet corn, or beans. Alternately, prepare a second version using mango as a base.
3. Serve with chips.
4. Chef’s tip: prepare this salsa an hour ahead and let all those delicious flavors
soak and mix.