• 6 Tbsp Kite Hill Chive Cream Cheese
• 1/4 tsp sea salt
• 1/4 tsp white pepper
• 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
• 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
• 2 cups baby arugula
• 2 Tbsp olive oil
• 1/2 cup canola oil Garnish
• 1 Tbsp cured lemons, julienned
• 1/2 cup micro mustard greens
1. Season the chive cream cheese with 1/s teaspoon each of sea salt and white pepper.
2. Put panko breadcrumbs on a flat plate. Working 1 Tablespoon sized scoop, roll the seasoned cream cheese in the crumbs to cover, then shape each scoop into a round cake. You should have 6 cakes. Freeze the cakes for 30 minutes.
3. In a small bowl, combine fresh lemon juice, 1/s teaspoon each of sea salt and white pepper. Whisk in olive oil and set aside.
4. In a small saute pan, heat canola oil over medium heat. Add the cakes to hot oil and shallow-fry them until golden brown. Flip the cakes to the other side and fry until crispy. Remove the croquettes from the oil and drain on paper towels.
5. Put baby arugula in a salad bowl, add the lemon dressing, and toss to coat. Divide salad onto two plates, place 3 croquettes on top of each, and garnish.