This recipe takes about 5 minutes and creates 2 servings
• 1 small, ripe avocado, mashed OR 4 Tablespoons hummus
• 2 ﬂour tortillas or gluten-free wraps
• 5 ounce can Wild Planet Albacore Wild Tuna, undrained
• Juice of 1 lemon
• 1 cup fresh baby spinach leaves
• 1⁄2 cup carrots, shredded
• 1⁄2 cup cucumber, thinly sliced
1. Spread an equal amount of either mashed avocado or hummus onto each of the two tortillas/wraps.
2. Using a fork, ﬂake the tuna in a bowl and reincorporate the natural juices from the can. Add the lemon juice and mix.
3. Towards one end of each tortilla, layer an equal amount of spinach, carrots, and cucumber in a row.
4. Top each tortilla with half the tuna mixture. Roll up tightly and cut into one inch slices.
5. Secure each with a toothpick. Serve.
Independent Choice August 2018