• 12 Justin’s Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups (6, 2-Cup Packages)
• 1 Tablespoon Justin’s Classic Peanut Butter
• 2 Justin’s White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups (1, 2-Cup PackageL cut into quarters)
• 3 Justin’s Mini Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups, cut in half
• 2 Teaspoons AU-Natural, Orange-Colored Sprinkles
• Candy eyeballs (optional)
1. Cover a large cookie sheet with wax paper and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, heat Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups in the microwave on 50% power until fully melted, stirring every 30 seconds.
3. Pour melted Peanut Butter Cups onto prepared cookie sheet. Drizzle Peanut Butter on top of the chocolate and swirl with a knife. Top with remaining Peanut Butter Cups, sprinkles, and candy eyeballs.
4. Place the chocolate bark in the refrigerator for 1 hour, or until hardened.
5. Cut or break into pieces and enjoy! (Best if stored in the fridge until ready to eat.)