Why is Collagen Important?
Collagen naturally diminishes with age, and as we age, it gets increasingly important to consume collagen-rich foods and supplements in order to fight the negative impact of less collagen in the body.
Collagen is one of the reasons our bodies don’t fall apart. It’s responsible for keeping skin smooth and elastic, joints comfortable and so much more. Because it’s the most abundant protein in the human body, you can find it in many places throughout the body. Collagen literally functions to hold you together.
But what is collagen? Collagen is a protein made up of building blocks called amino acids and is so important that it makes up approximately 30 percent of all the proteins in the body. Different systems and organs in our bodies need specific proteins serving a variety of functions.
Ancient Nutrition’s Multi Collagen Beauty + Sleep, along with a collagen-rich diet, helps fill the collagen gap in an easy-to-use powder perfect for modern-day convenience.
- Calming Lavender Bergamot flavor, lightly sweetened with stevia
- 9g protein, 2g carbs, 0g fat
- Supports a healthy gut, skin and joints†
- Promotes restful sleep and a calm, relaxed state of mind†
- Supports healthy aging by repairing skin and improving wrinkle depth†
- Features Collagen type I, II, III, V and X from 4 food sources
- From non-GMO, grass fed, hormone free, cage free and cruelty free sources
- Add one heaping scoop with 8 ounces of cold water for a refreshing morning drink
- Add to a mug of hot water or nut milk for a coffee drink
- Use in your favorite recipes
- Add to a morning smoothie
Above information retrieved from https://store.draxe.com/collections/collagen/products/multi-collagen-protein-beauty-sleep
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.