This Healing Chicken Soup made with Epic Bone Broth is sure to keep you warm on even the coldest of days!
- 2 bottles (28 ounces) of EPIC Homestyle Savory Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 Tablespoon Ghee or Coconut Oil
- 1 Yellow Onion, diced
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 4 Carrots, peeled and diced
- 4 Celery Stalks, diced
- 1 lb. Organic Chicken, diced (use raw chicken or leftover cooked chicken)
- 1″ fresh Ginger, peeled
- 1″ fresh Turmeric, peeled
- Fresh Parsley
- Black Pepper
- In a stock pot, heat ghee (or coconut oil) on medium heat and allow to melt.
- Add diced onion and minced garlic and stir until they begin to soften.
- Add diced carrot, celery and chicken to the pot and stir to combine.
- Pour bone broth over veggies and simmer until soft (about 10 minutes).
- Turn off heat and use a vegetable peeler to peel ginger and turmeric as strips directly into the pot.
- Stir to combine and serve between 4 bowls.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh parsley and a generous sprinkle of black pepper. Enjoy!