20 minutes, 4 servings, vegetarian
• 1 box of Annie’s Homegrown Mac & Cheese Classic
• 1⁄2 cup milk
• 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
• 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
• 1⁄2 cup fresh or frozen sweet peas, thawed
• 1 cup ﬁnely shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
• 1⁄2 cup Annie’s Homegrown Cheddar Bunnies, crushed
1. In 2-quart saucepan, make mac & cheese as directed on box, increasing milk to 1⁄2 cup. Remove from heat.
2. Stir in bell pepper, peas, and 3⁄4 cup of the cheese until well mixed.
3. Cook over medium-low heat three to four minutes, stirring occasionally, until heated through and cheese is melted.
4. In small bowl, mix remaining 1⁄4 cup cheese and crackers until well mixed. Sprinkle evenly over mac & cheese.
5. Serve and savor!