- 1 1/2 Cup Crofter’s Organic Strawberry Premium Spread
- 1 1/3 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1 Tablespoon fresh squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 6 Tablespoons melted Coconut Oil
- 1 Cup Gluten Free Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1 Cup fresh organic Strawberries (Diced)
- 1 teaspoon Cornstarch
- 3/4 Cup Gluten Free 1:1 Baking Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Granulated Sugar
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare an 8×8 baking pan lined with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the rolled old fashioned oats, 1:1baking flour, brown sugar, ginger, and kosher salt and mix well. Pour in the melted coconut oil and stir until the mixture forms clumps and the dry ingredients are evenly coated. Set aside 1 1/2 Cups of the now made crumble for later.
3. Press the remainder of the crumble into the 8×8 baking pan in a flat even layer. Bake at 375°F for 10 minutes to firm the crumble and form the bottom crust.
4. In a small sauce pan, combine Crofter’s Organic Strawberry Premium Spread with the lemon juice and heat on a low temperature until smooth. Remove from heat if it starts to bubble. Let cool.
5. Scoop the strawberry and lemon mixture on top of the crumble crust in the baking pan. Make sure to spread it evenly. Next add the fresh strawberries then add the cornstarch and granulated sugar right on top of the strawberries and cover with the remaining 1 1/2 Cup of crumble.
6. Place back in the oven and bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes.
7. Once the squares are finished baking remove from the oven and let them cool completely.