Plant based lifestyle. The term used routinely to describe what a vegetarian/vegan would eat. But did you know there are many forms of these lifestyles than just those?
- Lacto-ovo Vegetarian — consumes dairy and eggs + all other plant-based foods
- Ovo Vegetarian — consumes eggs + all other plant-based foods
- Lacto Vegetarian — consumes dairy + all other plant-based foods
- Pescatarian — consumes fish + all other plant-based foods
- Vegan — consumes only plant-based foods + no animal products
- Raw veganism — consumes only plant-based foods only in raw form, no cooked foods over 115-118 degrees
No matter whatever plant based you choose it’s how you live your life and the food choices you make. Living a plant based lifestyle mean the majority of your diet is foods from the earth. Dark greens, root vegetables, fruits, nuts, seed, grains, legumes. Plant based lifestyle embraces eating seasonally, shopping for local produce. Choosing this lifestyle is not another diet fad it’s purely a lifestyle.