The holiday season is a time to enjoy family, friends and good food! It can also be a time of stress, weight gain, and attacks on the immune system. Use these tips to help you and your family enjoy a healthy holiday season with those you love!
- Get plenty of rest! Sleeping allows your body time to heal and supports a strong immune system.
- Take your supplements! The holiday season is not a time to skip your vitamins. Adding immune boosting supplements such as Elderberry syrup and a probiotic will go a long way in keeping you healthy.
- When attending holiday gatherings bring an organic fruit tray or roasted vegetables to share instead of sugary treats.
- Exercise! Regular exercise boosts your immune system and your mood.
- Make time for yourself. Go for a walk, meditate, or enjoy a good book.
- Have fun! Spend time enjoying and laughing with your family and friends and be grateful for their presence in your life.